2.5

Hi, my friends were buying 2 jackets in Portland and wished to add one more to the order and the sales person there declined to do so saying the discount could not be applied again. Later when they got back to Seattle, we got an email saying that the order was canceled.

Because of which I had to waste my precious time while on trip in NY to get to the store and place an order again plus pay tax worth $50 because of the employees mistake in Portland. I ordered the Infrared Atom AR Hoody and on receiving I realized that it did not look like the color shown on the website.

I went to the store in Seattle to return it or exchange for a black jacket and I was told that the color was not sold in store and so could not be taken back at the store and that I would not even get the same discounted price for a black jacket exchanged.

Did not expect such disgusting service from a brand like Arcteryx. I suggest working on the store experience and offering better service when we spend $300 upwards on these jackets.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments